Sunday, March 24, 2013

Holographic Curiosities OOTD

Hologram has come back into fashion in a big way in the last 6 months and renewed the love I had for it when I was a teen.
So when I saw these Holographic shoes from Qupid on Amazon.com I had to have them. So here is a quick OOTD I threw together they day they showed up. I couldn't wait to get them on.
 Navy and Pink Rebecca Minkoff Mac Bag from Amazon.com
 The laces kept coming untied, not sure how to fix that just yet.
 Shirt is from Obscura, Antiques in NYC home of the Sci channel show Oddities.

 They can look very subtle depending on how the light hits, an  over cast day like this they are pale silver.
 While I love these shoes I have got to say these are by far my most painful shoes Ive ever owned, I'm not sure why. They seem like most of my Lita's, platform and thick heel etc but they position my foot oddly. I think i'll see about padding them a bit and i'll report back in the future on them.
Skirt from Forever 21 with Thrifted Fossil belt.

Thanks for stopping by and checking out this outfit, so Hologram. Do you love it? Hate it? not sure? Im in love with that rainbowy goodness :)
Hope you'll come back for more
-Gwen

9 comments:

  1. I love that clear heel. In the first pic you can't even see it. Ouch in the most painful shoe part. They are such pretty shoes, especially when the light hits them. It's a shame to have them hurt you so.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clear is deff cool and helps break up all that holographic magic.

      Delete
  2. Those shoes are unreal, love the clear heel too! <3

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yeah that heel is awesome,Thinner then it looks. :)

      Delete
  3. you blog is really good)loves it)

    would you like to follow each other?

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christy, Thank you. Id love to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so cute. We've never seen anything like them

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete