Thursday, March 7, 2013

Spaced Out On A Dreary Day

I had some fun designing and creating my own shirt last week, Photoshop and some Iron on Transfers and I have the beginning of my casual errand running outfit of the day.








Along with the shirt, I wore Blue Galaxy BlackMilk Leggings and now discontinued Banddit Boots by Steve Madden. I layered up a bit and added a Moto Jacket from Forever 21 for warmth. Super comfy to run around town in or just hang out with friends.

Next post I have planned is a bit of a Get to know me style profile, so I hope you'll check back for that. Thanks for checking out my OOTD.
-Gwen

5 comments:

  1. You did a great job making that shirt. OK i just adore the tight leggins and the the the floopy look of the boots. It is really appealing. then when you add the jacket ..... perfecto! I know there would be alot of head turning in nj checking out this great outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your leggings and top! You have awesome style, I'm a new follower :)

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Style are awesome!!!
    xx Rita

    einandererstern.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so pretty! ^^
    mynobleidea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete