Monday, April 1, 2013

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice,Beetleju...........

 The black and while stripes trend is in full effect and will always remind me of one of my fave Tim Burton flicks Beetlejuice. So I kept it mono chromatic head to toe with the exception of the tank under the distressed sweater with a few lil pops of color.
Raw Crystal Necklace from US 1 Flea Market

 Unif Hellbounds I think add an edge to an otherwise soft outfit.
(Nothing like a huge shoe on a girl with huge feet, sideshow circus act)

 White sweater from Goodwill, with H&M skull tank under. MAC Candy Yum Yum on Lips.


 The pants are Harem Pants from Forever 21, lightweight and breezy.


This outfit was from last week and it was so cold but this week its warming up so maybe I can break out the fun clothes and show some pale skin..lol Spring has sprung, What are you most excited about for this spring?
For me it's the chance to do more things outdoors, I love the outdoors. Not the bugs but all the rest. It'll soon be swimsuit season so spring is also the time to get in better shape. Im going to attempt it, wish me luck. If anyone would like to see it I'll post my workout outfit, I discovered its pretty easy to look cute while getting in shape.

Thanks for checking out this outfit, Hope you'll consider following the blog if you like my style. Til next time.
-Ilectra

6 comments:

  1. Hey darling)
    I nominated you to The Versatle Blogger Award))
    Check out my post to see it :)
    http://amenfashion-christy.blogspot.cz/2013/04/i-have-been-nominated-to-vba.html

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pants... and what a great backdrop for a photoshoot! Magical! I came across your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and (if you like) follow with GFC and Blog Lovin'!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pants are amazing! I've always had a thing for stripes!
    I'm now following dear, hope you follow back ❤

    xo Raven On a Desk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pants! Can't believe you scored those from Forever 21.

    -Lacey
    thelifewithlacey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this monochrome look. We wish forver 21 and H&M opened up stores here in australia :(

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  6. your trousers are cool

    xxx Zari
    http://le-style-blog.blogspot.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/6811423

    ReplyDelete