Sunday, April 14, 2013

Casual Badass-ery OOTD

 Its no secret Im very lazy when it comes to Fashion, I want to be effortlessly fabulous, though it rarely works out quite that way. So today's OOTD is all about practical comfort with easy basics without looking to much like a slob lol...
Basics Outfit Breakdown : Cardigan, Racerback Tank Top, Jeans and Boots

Studded Seattle Love Boots made by Jeffrey Campbell for Free People
 Single spike necklace from forever 21
Sparkle Stripe Cardigan by Calvin Klein Thrifted from Goodwill
I wanted this outfit to be casual, slouchy and flowy for comfort but a bit rough and tumble as well with the spiked boots and spike necklace. These boots are extremely heavy but I am so in love with them I just wanted to stomp around town all night in them..Throwing them on made me instantly feel like "Oh yeah I could kick butt" adding just a lil edge to an overall casual outfit.
The Jeans,Tank and Cardigan were all thrifted making this a fairly inexpensive outfit.
Extra shout out to my husband who took these pics even though the wind coming off the river was FREEZING..
Last post I got nominated for a blog award :D Thank you so much, Ill try and get a post up about it soon.
So tell me in the comments What is one thing you are really lazy about when it comes to fashion or getting ready?
Thanks for Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment